Directions0/0 steps made
- Dry roast cumin, coriander and pepper in a pan and ground them into powder. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok and fry chicken pieces for 2 minutes on high heat until color changes.
- Mix in onion paste, ginger garlic paste, green chili paste and grounded spices. Fry for 5 minutes until onion water is dried.
- Add yogurt, mix and cover the lid. Cook on medium heat for 10-15 minutes until chicken is tender.
- Next, add cream and cook for 1 more minute.
- Remove seeds of chilies and cut into two halves lengthwise. Mix half of chilies in karahi.
- Garnish with shredded ginger and remaining chili halves.