Directions0/0 steps made
- Cook noodles according to package instructions and drain.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Add chicken and cook until golden and crispy, 7 to 8 minutes. Move chicken to one side of skillet, and to other side, add garlic, ginger, carrot, and cabbage and cook until tender, 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make sauce: In a medium bowl, whisk together broth, soy sauce, and oyster sauce.
- Pour sauce over skillet and add cooked noodles, tossing to combine.
- Garnish with green onions, peanuts and sesame seeds before serving.