Directions0/0 steps made
- In a bowl mix together the mutton mince and the chicken mince. Mix them with your hands.
- Add ginger-garlic paste to it along with onion paste, red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, powdered pepper, dried mango powder, saunth, oil, cashew paste and cream. Mix nicely.
- Add besan (chickpea flour) and egg yolk to bind. Mix well.
- Add salt to taste. Mix. Cover and keep in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Skewer the kebabs onto oiled skewers and grill or roast till the outside is nicely browned. Baste frequently with oil while grilling.
- Once the kebabs are cooked, remove to a serving platter and garnish with onion rings, fresh coriander leaves and lemon wedges.