Directions0/0 steps made
- Add 3-4 tbsp with papaya paste and keep it for 3-4 tbsp.
- now take 3-4 tbsp papaya paste,
- 1 tbsp red chili, 2 tbsp bbq masala, 1 tsp turmeric powder, 2 tbsp bbq masala,
- 1 tbsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp all spice powder, ½ tsp kabab chini powder,
- 2 tsp crushed black pepper, 4 tbsp lemon juice, 2tbsp ginger garlic paste, salt and 2 tbsp Eva Cooking Oil.
Make a paste and put it on ribs and keep it for 1 ½ hours. Preheat the oven at 200c and bake it for 15-20 minutes or put it on BBQ grill. Put Eva Cooking Oil on both the sides of ribs and when they are ready take them out and give coal burn. Serve hot.