Directions0/0 steps made
- Use a sharp knife to score, or make small cuts, all over the chicken.
- Mix together all the other ingredients and rub all over the chicken, ensuring the mix goes deep into the cuts.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours. Pour 4 cups of water in a deep pot.
- Place an upside-down plate in the pot and set the chicken on the plate.
- Turn the heat up high to bring the water to the boil. Reduce the heat, cover the pot and seal the edges with a strip of dough.
Cook for 30-35 minutes, then remove the seal. Take the chicken out and serve.