Directions0/0 steps made
- Take a pan and put mutton, 3 cups of water, half of the onion, salt, garlic cloves, half of garam masala.
- Cook the mixture until the mutton becomes tender. Once done, separate the mutton from the stock and keep aside.
- Take a bowl and add basmati rice in it. Wash well in cold water and then soak in enough water for about 25-30 minutes.
- Simultaneously, in a different pan add Eva cooking oil, whole cumin, the other half of onion, 5 grams of garam masala and green chili.
- Fry everything nicely until they turn golden in color. In the same pan add cooked mutton, salt, garlic, cumin powder, yogurt, and coriander powder. Cook for about 5 minutes
- Add the mutton stock and soaked rice. Cook everything until the rice is nicely cooked.
- Garnish with the dry fruits fried earlier. Let it simmer for another 15 minutes.
- Your Kabuli Pulao is ready to be served. Garnish with Mint and raisins