Directions0/0 steps made
- Clean and wash the chicken under cold running water. Cut the chicken into bite size pieces.
- Mix gram flour, lemon juice, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, coriander powder, curry leaves, red chili paste, fennel seeds (Saunf), cumin seeds and salt in a bowl. Add little water to the masala mixture and stir well.
- Add the chicken in the masala mixture and mix until evenly coated. Make sure all the chicken pieces are well marinated with the masala mixture. Keep aside for 45 to 75 minutes.
- Heat Eva Cooking Oil in a pan over medium flame and fry the chicken pieces until golden brown and cooked. Remove and drain excess oil.
- Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves, tomatoes and green chilies.
- Serve hot.