Directions0/0 steps made
- Place minced chicken in a bowl; add tomato, onion, mint leaves, coriander leaves, green chili, ginger, egg, red chili powder, roasted cumin powder dried pomegranate seeds, garam masala powder, black pepper powder, coriander powder, and corn flour mixed with salt. Mix well.
- Shape Kababs and place a pan and add 4 tbsp. Eva Cooking Oil on high heat for frying
- Oil your hands lightly, and take a walnut size chunk of Qeema mixture, and roll into a ball in the palm of your hands.
- Flatten it slightly using the palm of your hand to form a fat disk, smoothing the edges
- Add Eva Cooking Oil in a pan, once the oil is hot, carefully place a kebab into the hot oil.
- Repeat the same, without over crowding the pan, flip when necessary.
- Drizzle lightly with lime juice and serve hot with rings of onions, green chilies, chopped coriander and mint