Directions0/0 steps made
- Firstly, add beef mince, fat, and grind well. Now add green chilies, ginger, onion and green coriander in chopper and grind it nicely.
- Then add garam masala, cumin powder, coriander powder and salt and grind for 1 to 2 minutes. When paste becomes thin, take out in one bowl.
- Now keep chill ice water in separate bowl.
- Then wet your hands with chilli water and roll mince on square skewers like seekh kebabs.
- When mince has been put on all skewers, grease all the meat with Eva Cooking Oil, put all skewers on grill and change their sides after half a minute. Remember that heat of coals should not be too high.
When golden color from all sides, remove it and serve hot with yogurt salad.