Directions0/0 steps made
- Half the chicken breast crosswise, then further divide each half into fillets around ¾ inches thick. Season the cutlets with salt.
- In a large non-stick frying pan, heat 2 tbsp Eva oil over medium heat.
- Next, add flour to a wide, shallow bowl. Season it with salt and then coat the chicken cutlets in it.
- Add the chicken fillets to the pan and fry both sides until golden-brown and almost cooked through. Remove chicken to a warm platter.
- Now add lemon juice to the pan and deglaze. Add chicken broth and stir until slightly thickened before turning off the heat.
- Dip chicken pieces into the pan sauce, and then return to warm platter. Pour remaining sauce over chicken.
- Season with fresh ground black pepper, garnish with the chopped parsley and lemon slices. Serve immediately.
The end result is savory and citrusy chicken so good we always go for a second serving.