Directions0/0 steps made
- In a bowl add chicken fillet hammered and add Vinegar, salt, green chili paste, black pepper, chili sauce, mustard paste, and paprika to marinate it for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl add flour, corn flour, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, and paprika then mix all the ingredients.
- Heat the Eva oil in the pan and dip the chicken fillet in dry rub, then dip in chilled water for 10 seconds.
- Dredged the chicken fillet in the dry rub again and deep fry for 7 minutes.
- Add butter in a pan, seared the burger buns and Drizzle mayonnaise at the bottom and layer it with lettuce.
- Add Chicken fried slice and cheese slice,onion rings and iceberg.
- Add ketchup at the crown of the bun.
- Now cover the burger with the crown of the bun and serve.
Join the discussion