Directions0/0 steps made
- Heat the Eva cooking oil 4 teaspoon and garlic cloves chopped in a pan.
- In same pan Add onion, leek, celery, carrot, capsicum, mushroom, and beef mince and mix well.
- Add black olives, rosemary, thyme, salt, crushed bay leaf, black pepper, and crushed red chili and stir well and cook it until the beef is starting to brown.
- Add chunky tomatoes then stir well.
- Add milk, lasagna sheets, and water then cover the lid and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add in flour, cream, cheddar cheese then covers the lid.
- Add Mozzarella cheese 5 round pieces and basil leaves fine julienne then cover the lid for 2 minutes.
- Add grind cheese and serve.