Directions0/0 steps made
- Heat Eva Cooking Oil in a pan and add garlic and onions. Fry for 5 minutes
- Now add split chickpeas (Chana Daal), red chilies and turmeric and cook for another 5 minutes
- Add water, salt and chicken cubes and cook on low heat and cover it with the lid until the split chickpeas is cooked
- Remove the cover and add garam masla and cream and cook for 10 minutes
- Heat butter in a pan, add butter and green chilies to cook for another 2 minutes.
- Pour the butter mixture over the split chickpeas
- Serve hot.