Directions0/0 steps made
- Cut the salim fish into cube style on both sides
- In a bowl, add chopped garlic, red chilli powder, lemon juice, salt, Eva Cooking Oil, and mix it well.
- Coat the fish thoroughly with the mixture and marinate for one hour
- Cover a baking tray with aluminum foil and place the fish. Cover the fish with leftover mixture. Drizzle Oil on both side of the fish
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees and let it bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Bake until golden brown.
- Serve hot with lemon wedges