Directions0/0 steps made
- Cut the chicken breasts into small cubes. Puree the ginger, garlic, lemon juice, and 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a food processor, adding a little water if necessary.
- Pour over the chicken, stir, and refrigerate to marinate while you prep the rest of the recipe.
- For the Korma sauce, Puree cashew pieces, chicken broth, oil, honey, garam masala, cinnamon, turmeric, pepper flakes, black peppercorns, fenugreek seeds and cumin until smooth. Set mixture aside.
- Heat Eva Cooking Oil over medium heat
- Add the onions and sauté for 5 minutes. Add the chicken and the tomato paste. Sauté until fragrant and browned.
- Add the korma sauce base, yogurt, half and half, paneer, raisins, cashews, and salt.
- Serve hot, garnish with mint and coriander