Directions0/0 steps made
- In a large heavy bottomed pan, heat Eva VTF Banaspati
- Add the besan, and fry until the besan starts turning golden brown and releases a nutty aroma.
- Add the milk slowly, while continuously stirring the besan so that no lumps form.
- Now add the sugar and cardamom powder, and stir to combine.
- Keep cooking on medium heat, until the halwa starts to form a ball and is no longer sticking to the sides of the pot.
- Transfer to a serving dish, and top with the almonds, pistachios and raisins.