Directions0/0 steps made
- Take a pan and add Eva Canola Oil and heat it and then add boneless Chicken and fry it on medium flame for 5 minutes
- Add Red Chili Powder, Salt, Black Pepper Powder, Cumin Powder, Coriander Powder, Paprika Powder, Oregano, Garlic Powder, Soya Sauce, Vinegar, Chili Sauce and stir it well
- Add Red Capsicum, Green Capsicum, Orange Capsicum, Yellow Capsicum and stir it well and cook it for 2 minutes on medium flame and stir
- Add Ketchup and stir it and turn off the flame. Chicken fajita is ready
- Take a bread slice and put chicken fajita. Sprinkle the grated cheese and then place second bread slice.
- Take a grill pan and preheat it and brush with butter and then place this sandwiches and cook it for 2 minutes on medium to low flame each side.
- Your fajita sandwich is ready. Serve with Ketchup and Mayonnaise.