Directions0/0 steps made
- Separate the coriander leaves from stalks. Chop both the stalks and the leaves separately.
- Melt butter and add chicken, ginger, lemon rind and coriander stalks in a pan. Cook until the chicken is thoroughly cooked
- Add all vegetables and fish sauce. Fry till carrots are a little soft.
- To thicken the mixture, add cornflower
- To make the roll sheets add flour, oil, salt and mix well. Gradually add water and knead until soft dough is formed.
- Let it rest for 30 minutes
- Knead dough with oil again and sprinkle flower on working surface.
- Now cut the dough with cutter, grease with oil and sprinkle flour on 3 rolled dough.
- On one rolled dough ,place other rolled dough over it (makes 4 layers in this way) and roll out with the help of the rolling pin.
Heat griddle, add Eva Cooking Oil and cook on low flame for 30 seconds each side then separates the 4 layers & let it cool down.
Cut it in roll patti size with cutter.
- Fill in the mixture and seal sides with corn flower and water.
- Deep-fry the rolls with Eva Cooking Oil till golden brown in medium hot oil. Make sure the rolls don’t come in contact while frying as they can stick to each other.
- Serve with Sweet Chili Sauce or Ketchup