Directions0/0 steps made
- Heat the oil and fry the ginger, garlic and beef for 10 minutes. Add the red chili powder, turmeric and salt and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add 11/2 liters of water, bring to the boil, then cover and cook on low heat until the meat is tender.
- Remove the meat from the pot. Add the fennel seed, cumin seed and garam masala powders to the liquid.
- Dissolve the flour in some water and add to the pot.
- After the liquid has thickened, return the meat to the pot and cook for 20 minutes.
Serve topped with green chilies, fresh coriander and ginger.