Directions0/0 steps made
- Boil the milk and add sugar. Meanwhile, mix vanilla custard powder with 1 cup of water and blend into the milk.
- Stir continuously to keep the milk mixture free from lumps. When the custard powder has dissolved completely into the milk, cook on low heat for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove the mix from the heat and set aside to cool. Break the Homemade Healthy Biscuits into small pieces.
- Place half the biscuits in a bowl, top with half the fruit and cover with a layer of half the custard.
- Make another layer with the remaining biscuits, fruit and custard and garnish with seasonal fresh fruit.