Directions0/0 steps made
- To make the dough, mix yeast with 1 tsp sugar and some water. Set aside to activate.
- Add 1 tsp salt to self-raising flour. Now add the activated yeast mixture, 3 tbsp Eva Cooking Oil, 1 egg, and knead to a smooth dough using lukewarm water. Leave dough in a warm place to rise.
- Make the sauce by heating 3 tbsp Eva Cooking Oil and frying 3 tbsp sliced onions and 1 tsp garlic paste for 2 minutes. Add tomato paste and chopped tomatoes.
- Bring to the boil. Add 1 tsp sugar, 1 tsp salt, 2 cups water. Cook on medium heat for 15 minutes until the sauce thickens. For toppings, cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- In a clean pan, heat 2 tbsp Eva Cooking Oil and fry 2 tbsp sliced onions with 1 tsp garlic. Add chicken pieces and 1 tsp salt. Cook on high heat for 10 minutes until the chicken is crisp and dry.
- Grate the cheddar and mozzarella cheeses. Store in the freezer until required. To assemble, roll out dough and cut into small sections. Spread a spoonful of sauce on each section, top with chicken, sausage and vegetables in any combination, then sprinkle with a handful of cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 200°C for 10 minutes until the cheese is bubbling and golden brown at the edges.