Directions0/0 steps made
- Take a bowl and add boiled potato, salt and pepper and mash it thoroughly
- Take a pan add Eva Cooking Oil and chicken and stir it well. Season with salt and pepper
- Add capsicum, tomato and onion to the pan and stir all the vegetables well together on medium low heat
- Add the pizza sauce to the pan, stir well and take it off the flame.
- Take mashed potatoes in hands and place mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Sprinkle some oregano and crushed chilies and then place chicken filling from before and bind it well.
- Roll it into the plain flour and breadcrumbs. Follow this method with all cutlets
- Your Pizza cutlets are ready. Serve fresh and hot along with some ketchup or chili garlic sauce