Directions0/0 steps made
- Heat oil in the pan and fry diced onions till brown, add ginger garlic and fry for about a minute till they get a bit of color.
- Add mutton and fry on high heat till it changes color on all sides then add all the spices and fry for a minute or 2.
- Add 6-7 cups of water and salt. The stock should simmer on low heat for 55-70 mins till the meat is cooked perfectly.
- Once done, Strain it and separate the meat.
- Wash and soak the rice for at least an hour before making the pulao. Add 2 table spoons of oil in a pan and fry the onions till brown then add all the dry spices and cook for about a minute.
- Add 2 Â½ cups of stock along with the meat and let it boil. Add 2 whole green chilies.
- Drain the rice and add to the hot stock. Let the rice simmer over medium heat for about 5-8 mins.Â Once 1/4th of the stock is remaining, put the rice on dum/steaming.
- The rice should be done in 10-12 mins. Mix the rice and fluff them.
- Serve it with yogurt raita or mint chutney.