Directions0/0 steps made
- Knead the flour with 1 tsp salt and enough water to make a smooth dough. Set it aside for an hour.
- Now boil the carrots, peas and cauliflower in 1 cup of water with 1 tsp salt for 15 minutes.
- Let the water dry, then mix the vegetables with the mashed potatoes, green chilies and spring onions to make a paste. Divide the dough into 12 portions. Roll out 6 portions into flat circles.
- Spoon some vegetable mix into the center, leaving 1/2 inch from the edges. Brush the edges with beaten egg, and cover with the remaining 6 portions of dough rolled out flat.
- Press the edges together to seal. Heat 1 tbsp Eva Canola Oil in a pan. Cook the paratha on medium heat for 5 minutes, then turn, add 1 tbsp Eva Canola Oil to the pan, and cook for another 5 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot.