Directions0/0 steps made
- Marinate the chicken in red chili powder, turmeric, salt, lemon juice, ginger, garlic and cumin seed for 1/2 hour.
- Heat 4 tbsp Eva Canola Oil in a pan. Fry the chicken on high heat for 6 minutes. Remove the pan from the stove.
- Light the coal and when it is glowing well, push it deep into the cooked chicken, drizzle with 1 tsp of Eva Canola Oil, cover, and let the coal smoke and flavor the chicken.
- Heat a small amount of Eva Canola Oil and fry 1 tbsp of sliced onions and 1 tsp garlic paste. Add the chopped tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes.
- Mix in the tomato paste, 2 cups of water and salt. Bring to the boil. Cook for 15 minutes until the water evaporates.
- Grate the mozzarella cheese and store in the freezer until required. Mix the yeast with sugar and 1 cup of water.
- In a large bowl, mix together self-raising flour, 2 tbsp Eva Canola Oil, egg and salt. Add the activated yeast and knead to a smooth dough.
Set it aside to rise. Roll out dough to fit the pizza pan, spread with tomato sauce, top with coal-smoked chicken, sliced onions, green chilies and grated mozzarella cheese. Bake in the oven at 200°C for 25 minutes.