Directions0/0 steps made
- Stir together olive oil, fennel seeds, garlic, and salt; toss with tomatoes and allow to stand for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Brush pizza crust with pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle it evenly with Mozzarella and Cheddar cheeses. Arrange tomatoes over top and place sausages then sprinkle with ground pepper and red pepper flakes.
- Add shredded Parmesan and feta cheese on the top.
- Bake in preheated oven until the cheese is bubbly and golden brown, about 15 minutes.