Directions0/0 steps made
- Heat Eva Cooking Oil in the pan and add ginger garlic paste along with chopped green chilies and fry them for a minute.
- Add Chicken into the pan and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes in the chicken along with all the spices except kasuri methi and crushed black pepper and let the pan simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add whole green chilies and cover it with the lid and let it cook for 25-30 minutes.
- Add kasuri methi and crushed black pepper and stir it well so all the ingredients blend with the chicken.
- Garnish it with Chopped ginger and coriander leaves.