Directions0/0 steps made
- Squeeze the lemon juice over the fish, sprinkle with a little salt and add the garlic paste and mix deftly.
- Coarsely grind the coriander seeds, cumin seeds, and ajwain in a grinder (4-5 seconds) and add to the fish along with the rest of the spices and kasuri methi. Set aside for 20 minutes.
- Mix the breadcrumbs and besan into the fish to give good coverage. If the mixture is too dry then add a splash of water, but not too much. You want the mixture to stick to the fish, but not become gummy. If it does become gummy then add a little more besan and breadcrumb.
- Add oil into the pan and when it starts to shimmer fry the fish in batches and drain on paper towels.
- Serve right away with tartar sauce, wedges of lemon and chaat masala on the side